Venga helps the hospitality and fitness industries better understand their clients’ preferences and habits by integrating together the technologies they use most. At the core of our software, we connect reservation management software to untapped client data. This integration empowers organizations to enrich client experiences, promote operator efficiencies and, ultimately, drive turnout.
Join our fun, energetic culture as a Product Management Intern! Enjoy the perks of our collaborative work environment like ping pong, giant Jenga, Venga-sponsored lunch on Fridays, and happy hours. Work closely with the product management team, developers, and account managers to contribute to our success on a daily basis. You’ll be a part of the conversation, the creativity, and the passion behind what we do. Interns get invaluable exposure to all operations as well as hands-on experience with projects. If you love the fitness & restaurant industries (and free entry to some awesome events!) this is the perfect opportunity for you.
- Writing specifications for the development team, testing new products and features, developing product marketing materials and technical documentation and supporting existing products
- Assisting with go-to market strategy and launches for new features – facilitating product release with development, sales, account management etc., and developing/delivering product trainings & presentations
- Conducting market research – gathering feedback from customers and analyzing product landscape
- Working with development, support, sales and account management to troubleshoot and resolve escalated product issues
We want to work with people that thrive in an unstructured, startup environment. We want people that are creative and independent – folks who solve problems they haven’t even been asked to solve. We’re not here to keep track of how much or when you work, just what you accomplish.
- Interest in working for a start-up technology company
- Familiar or comfortable with both technical and consumer oriented writing
- Able to understand the notions of Agile principles
- Highly motivated, self-directed, and ambitious. Manage projects from start to finish!
- Previous digital experience is a big plus
- Availability to work 16-24 hours per week in our Washington, DC offices
This is an unpaid position, but we do provide a travel stipend. To apply, please send resume and brief (creative!) cover letter explaining why you’d be a great addition to our team to: firstname.lastname@example.org