Venga helps the hospitality and fitness industries better understand their clients’ preferences and habits by integrating together the technologies they use most. At the core of our software, we connect reservation management software to untapped client data. This integration empowers organizations to enrich client experiences, promote operator efficiencies and, ultimately, drive turnout.
Join our rapidly growing and fast-paced team as a full-fledged contributor to our daily operations this summer. In addition to working closely with our Customer Success Managers, your experience will touch all aspects of working at a growing tech company, from product development to user support. And you get to enjoy the perks of our collaborative work environment like cornhole, ping pong, Venga-sponsored lunch on Fridays, snacks and happy hours. If you love the restaurant or fitness industries (and free entry to some awesome events!) this is the perfect opportunity for you.
- Assist Customer Success Managers with new client onboardings, trainings & check-ins
- Design and execute standard quarterly reports
- Identify client outreach opportunities
- Work closely with the Operations Team to ensure customer success
- Own special projects from start to finish
We want to work with people that thrive in an unstructured, startup environment. We want people that are creative and independent – folks who solve problems they haven’t even been asked to solve.
- Interest in working for a startup technology company
- Highly motivated, self-directed, and ambitious
- Ability to quickly learn new systems and technology
- Experience in a client-facing role required
- Availability to work 15-20 hours per week in our Washington, DC offices
This is an unpaid position, but we do provide a travel stipend. To apply, please send resume and brief (creative!) cover letter explaining why you’d be a great addition to our team to: email@example.com