Venga is a fast paced start-up based in DC developing and selling guest intelligence software to the restaurant industry
Join our fun, energetic culture as a business development associate! Enjoy the perks of our collaborative work environment like cornhole, giant Jenga, Venga-sponsored lunch on Fridays, and happy hours. Work closely with the company founders and Account Executives and contribute to our success on a daily basis. You’ll be a part of the conversation, the creativity, and the passion behind what we do. Interns get invaluable exposure to all operations as well as hands-on experience with projects. If you love the restaurant industry (and free entry to some awesome events!) this is the perfect opportunity for you.
- Generate business development opportunities that successfully convert to sales
- Create content published on Venga’s blog and social media accounts
- Work closely with the CMO to support the growth of the company
- Own special projects from start to finish
- Interest in working for a start-up technology company
- Highly motivated, self-directed, and ambitious. Manage projects from start to finish!
- Previous internship experience preferred
- Availability to work 20 hours per week in our Washington, DC offices
- Technical proficiency: basic knowledge of multiple common software packages and platforms. Working knowledge of Photoshop, WordPress, HTML editors a plus.
This is an unpaid position, but we do provide a travel stipend. To apply, please send resume and brief (creative!) cover letter explaining why you’d be a great addition to our team to: email@example.com